Piotr Piasek, the co-founder of Wolves Summit, talks with Barbara Sobowska, Harvard Law School graduate about her business and deal experience. Barbara left her growing career in the biggest firms and decided to pursue her own path working closely with startups and investors.
You will learn:
As an investor:
- how to handle your company on European and US markets, what to avoid and what to take into consideration
- why quality matters and what it really means
- why is it an advantage to operate in an emerging market rather than a more mature one
- what is the perfect combination of a company structure
- what can Polish startups, founders and investors learn from the ones from US
- why working with startups is an ongoing learning process
As a startup:
- why critical approach contributes to development of growing your product
- how long-term perspective can help startups avoid failure
- how can an open mind and flexibility of startups help large corporations
Think globally, act locally!